Monday, August 16, 2010

Raw Food in the Summertime

Hello,
Just a quick update for today.  I haven't been eating much raw these last few days, as I have been busy with summer BBQ's.  When I first started eating raw I knew that it wouldn't be an everyday, every meal commitment. It is just too hard.  And I don't want to be that person that shows up at a friends BBQ and makes everyone feel awkward because I am eating guacomole and salsa with lettuce and tomatoes on the side. Besides, how can you not LOVE a hot, juicy, burger smothered in cheddar cheese on a sesame seed bun? No, I'm not talking about a Big Mac. Needless to say we haven't been cooking ourselves and we have been eating out at restaurants.
On another note, we just got our first puppy.  She is a 9 week old Vizsla-Lab cross. We bought her from a breeders in Pitt Meadows and made the classic puppy buying mistake: "We are just going to look at them, we are not going to buy one today!" That didn't turn out

1 comment:

  1. Does it really make you feel awkward when I don't eat meat? I feel a lot more awkward for all the poor souls eating meat who don't know any better.

    ReplyDelete